We are now resuming the majority of our services. Learn More.
Call Us Today! (587) 317-9903 | North East Calgary Dentist - 3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE
3B-3735 Rundlehorn Dr NE,
Calgary, AB, T1Y 2K1
Open For The Majority Of Our Services
Committed to your health, safety, and well-being, we are taking measures to keep everyone safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Alberta Dental Association and College (ADA&C), Health Canada and the Canadian Centre For Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will not allow patients to enter our office who have symptoms or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- In the interest of physical distancing, we are advising all adult patients to attend the office alone to prevent crowding.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment and we will limit how many people are in the office at one time.
- You are welcome to sit in our waiting room prior to your appointment, or if you wish you many remain in the comfort your vehicle. We will call you in when we’re ready for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (587) 317-9903
We look forward to seeing you
The Rundle Dental Team